|concept of ayursundra|
The Ayursundra model consists of four core healthcare institutions, which are all directly linked to each other, this way reflecting the end to end patient flow.
1.Ayursundra One Stop Centre – for screening and imaging, laboratory facilities, OPDs and day Care procedures with the main centre in the middle of the city, and four diagnostic hubs spread around the city.
2. Ayursundra Hospital – A 230 bedded super specialty facility which would have 2 units within the same premise
2(a). Ayursundra TEAM: Trauma, Emergency & Accident Management. It will provide the very best in trauma and emergency care unprecedented in the region in terms of scale and operations.
2(b). Ayursundra Tertiary Care Hospital: A multi-speciality unit of Ayursundra, that would serve like a hospital within a hospital to allow prolonged care of patients with lifestyle diseases such as Neurological disease, Cardiac-illness, Renal and Hepatic conditions, conditions of the Lung, Mother Child health and Diabetes, etc.
3. Ayursundra Ambulance Service – equipped with latest patient technology and an onboard ambulance doctor to quickly transport the patient to the nearest appropriate medical centre;
4. Ayursundra Rejuvenation Centre – for convalescing and recuperating patients in aesthetically pleasing and eco-friendly surroundings.
Inter-Connectivity : A Patient-Centric Approach
What makes Ayursundra unique and its operations so workable are its extensive trellis of medicare hubs that network among themselves to determine which one is most suited to the patient's prevailing condition. Optimally utilizing available resources for a win-win solution, patients receive appropriate and timely medical attention while helping the healthcare facility sustain its commercial viability. As a result' the best possible healthcare is provided to anyone in need of it, in the shortest possible time, at the lowest possible cost in the nearest possible place.
Once inside, the Ayursundra matrix takes charge of all administrative, logistics, investigative and of course, curative aspects of the patients' treatment so as to obviate the need for external attendance so commonplace in prevalent healthcare facilities. It is our endeavour to integrate all aspects of the healing through investigation, therapy or surgery so seamlessly as to make the transition from illness to wellness almost unnoticeable.
Backed by cutting-edge EDP (Electronic Data Processing) support that plugs into a mainframe of telemedicine databases, doctors at Ayursundra centres can readily access patient data or refer to peer case studies. Any individual reporting sick to an Ayursundra hub is issued with an RFID an electronic smart card embedded with a detailed digital report of medical history, pathological profile, current protocol and updates of periodic reviews. An elaborate process of patient feedback, appraisal of services, peer reviews and periodic follow-up ensures patient compliance with long-term drug protocols or therapy regimens.
A New Organisation: A New Way of Working
The Ayursundra genre of top-rung medical care necessitated an organizational revamp to reorient the workflow and ensure seamless delivery of its healthcare services. This has streamlined patient management from the qualitative and safety aspects resulting in smoother patient traffic flow, ergonomically designed layout, activity oriented allocation of space, effective logistics and aptitude-oriented allocation of (medical) personnel.
The Ayursundra Foundation Rests On Six Supporting Pillars:
1. Ayursundra uses the latest integrated Hospital Management System for inter and intra-connectivity between its various centers and departments. All Ayursundra centers will have access to the patient's database in real time ensuring updated information in the shortest period to facilitate early commencement of treatment.
2. Symbolic of its symbiotic relations with its patients, all Ayursundra facilities are based on open and flexible architecture. Besides imparting aesthetic appeal, it alleviates stress and catalyses pace of recovery. Ayursundra's style of construction is as much a challenge to contemporary architecture as its method of healing is to prevalent healthcare.
3. Each of Ayursundra's centers is scientifically planned and strategically laid out with the location of each determined by factors such as function, utility, nature of activity and volume of traffic. Ease of access through central location and convenient logistics for the patient again form the very pivot.
4. Execution Team: A panel of specialist doctors prominent in the medical fraternity and the rest of the team consummate professionals with cumulative experience of over 250 years bring expertise backed by dedication to all aspects of Ayursundra's management.
5. Ayursundra will be equipped with state-of-the-art apparatus, instrumentation, machinery and technology sourced from top-of-the-line global manufacturers. Technological upgrades will put it at par with the best in Medicare worldwide. Periodically, top notch global specialists will add value to highly specific operations and/ or specific diagnostic analyses.
6. To keep monotony and complacence at bay, Ayursundra would rotate staff periodically. Besides gaining versatility from diverse demands of its various facilities, the Ayursundra Research and Training Institute would help enhance skills and promote professional growth. This in turn would aid employee retention and ensure consistence in service standards.